What we offer
- Opportunity to accelerate the pace of digitalization & eCommerce growth through advanced technology, business intelligence, and analytics.
- Driving high-impact insights enhancing decision-making across the entire organization.
- Driving brand equity and digital sales through enhanced digital experiences.
- Interaction with senior business and eCommerce leaders on regular basis to drive their business towards impactful change.
- Become part of a fast-growing international and diverse team.
Who we are
We are Metyis. We are a dynamic and forward-thinking consultancy firm that operates across a wide range of industries, creating solutions that are tailored to specific needs. We bring long-lasting impact and growth to our partners and clients.
With our multidisciplinary teams, we create bold strategies and innovative solutions that are tailored to our client’s needs and help them capitalize on opportunities. Together we strive to bring long-lasting impact and celebrate collective victories.
At Metyis we share an entrepreneurial mindset, a compelling passion to create, and, more importantly, a firm belief in our partnership-driven business model. This is embedded in our culture and safeguarded as we evolve. Our team counts over 450 ambitious professionals with various backgrounds, spread over several continents.
Our work environment unifies creative problem-solving and strategic thinking. We provide resources to visionaries who understand the direction in which the world is moving. Tomorrow’s world is data-driven. It is digital. It is international.
Become part of the journey, become part of Metyis. Partners for impact.
What you will do
- Design business and architecture solutions to incorporate optimal performance in the applications.
- Convert business requirements into consistent technical concepts, supervise implementation tasks, test on the functional and end-to-end level, and ensure a successful rollout.
- Take over IT responsibility for our eCommerce solutions and act as a consultant for our internal stakeholders.
- Training of employees on our personalization software Dynamic Yield.
- Experience in developing/integrating with any market-leading Search & Merchandising products.
- Collaborates effectively with cross-functional teams to solve complex problems and build products spanning multiple groups to deliver end-to-end products & features.
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task and re-prioritize responsibilities based on changing requirements and personalization strategies.
- To work with merchandising teams to handle the search relevancy, ranking, and features.
- To collaborate on the product data feeds that transform product and customer data into vendor-specific feed formats
What you’ll bring
- Degree in Business Informatics, IT, Applied Computer Sciences, or comparable education.
- 3+ years of experience designing and implementing Search & personalization applications.
- 5+ years of experience in managing software development teams, including hands-on architectural or distributed Ecommerce systems experience.
- At least three years of professional experience in e-commerce solutions.
- Exposure to building RESTful APIs Integration with SaaS-based product solutions & Ecommerce Platforms.
- Technical understanding of how ETL and data flow work, with expertise in building data transformation pipelines with ETL tools.
- Robust SQL and Excel analytical skills with the ability to learn other analytic tools.
- Good to have working experience with the Dynamic Yield platform and leading Search & merchandising tools.
- Good to have to work with Search & merchandising SAAS-based platforms.