We are Metyis. We are a dynamic and forward-thinking consultancy firm that operates across a wide range of industries, creating solutions that are tailored to specific needs. We bring long-lasting impact and growth to our partners and clients.
With our multidisciplinary teams we create bold strategies and innovative solutions that are tailored to our client’s needs and help them capitalising opportunities. Together we strive to bring long-lasting impact and celebrate collective victories.
At Metyis we share and entrepreneurial mind-set, a compelling passion to create and, more importantly, a firm belief in our partnership-driven business model. This is embedded in our culture and safeguarded as we evolve. Our team counts over 450 ambitious professionals with various backgrounds, spread over several continents. Our work environment unifies creative problem-solving and strategic thinking. We provide resources to visionaries who understand the direction that the world is moving. Tomorrow’s world is data-driven. It is digital. It is international. Become part of the journey, become part of Metyis. Partners for impact.
Metyis is growing! We are looking for a Midlevel UX/UI Designer to join the Design team.
• Integrate a multi-disciplinary international team of designers and developers working on digital product solutions for a wide variety of clients and industries
• Conduct User Experience design programmes, alongside the Design team— having direct contact with external stakeholders
• Develop User Interface design systems, from wireframe to pixel-perfect components for development
• Briefing and managing partners when needed
• Ownership of the work you develop and the responsibility to work independently
• Work alongside more junior colleagues, which will allow you to improve your leadership skills, and more senior co-workers who will advise you on your further career development
• 3-5 years of professional work experience
• Good knowledge of UX methodologies and tools, such as usability and comparative assessments, research, proto-personas and user journeys, strategy and Information architecture, mockup and prototype of design systems, testing, analytical capabilities
• Proficiency in UI and Visual design tools, such as Figma, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
• Basic knowledge in HTML/CSS
• Prioritizing and sorting tasks for the design task list, communicate & collaborate with analytics and customer service to share knowledge and provide insights to wider ecommerce team
• Prior experience designing eCommerce solutions
• Strong written and oral communication skills in English
• Experience working in Agile teams
• Ability to work independently
• Good time management
• Willingness to engage with external stakeholders
• Good communication skills (both verbal and visual)
• Good problem solving and creative thinking
• Interest to be up-to-date with the latest trends and tools available
• Attention to details
• Accountability for the work you develop
• Adaptability to embrace new challenges