What we offer
- Opportunity to accelerate the pace of digitalization and eCommerce growth through advanced technology, business intelligence, and analytics.
- Driving high-impact insights enhancing decision-making across the entire organization.
- Driving brand equity and digital sales through enhanced digital experiences
- Interaction with senior business and eCommerce leaders on a regular basis to drive their business towards impactful change
- Become part of a fast-growing international and diverse team
- A modern office with everything you need (including food and beverages), located in central Porto
Who we are
We are Metyis. We are a dynamic and forward-thinking consultancy firm that operates across a wide range of industries, creating solutions that are tailored to specific needs. We bring long-lasting impact and growth to our partners and clients.
With our multidisciplinary teams, we create bold strategies and innovative solutions that are tailored to our client’s needs and help them capitalizing on opportunities. Together we strive to bring long-lasting impact and celebrate collective victories.
At Metyis we share an entrepreneurial mindset, a compelling passion to create, and, more importantly, a firm belief in our partnership-driven business model. This is embedded in our culture and safeguarded as we evolve. Our team counts over 450 ambitious professionals with various backgrounds, spread over several continents. Our work environment unifies creative problem-solving and strategic thinking. We provide resources to visionaries who understand the direction that which the world is moving. Tomorrow’s world is data-driven. It is digital. It is international.
Become part of the journey, become part of Metyis. Partners for impact.
What you will do
- Be leading the way in the delivery of cutting-edge analytics services to stakeholders, enabling them to make fact-based decisions.
- Contribute to the generation of insights to help Metyis to better understand customers, expand reach, increase engagement, and ultimately drive sales.
- Maintain and improve a web application based on priorities developed in partnership with customer insights, sales, merchandising, and marketing
- Create a pipeline to continuously find opportunities to drive site development and clearly communicate learnings to multiple stakeholders
- Responsible for managing both internal and external software application
- Responsible for the tag management system (in particular GTM), development, and integration: review and test analytics tool tagging, ensuring data quality. Upgrade of GA360 to GA4 and review changes
- Contribute to the planning, development, and management of web and mobile campaigns and channel tracking. Communicate with marketing department about analysis from campaigns. Monitor performance trends with channel managers.
- Work with the technical team to establish best practices for testing frameworks.
- Analyze data from Google Analytics translate them into insights and recommendations to improve website performance
- Develop, maintain and automate monthly and weekly reports and dashboards, concerning website performance, users’ behavior, acquisition channels, and sales results
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field (e.g. informatics, business informatics, engineering)
- 2+ years of work experience within web analytics
- Proficiency in HTML and Google Analytics
- In-depth knowledge of web analytics
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence tools.
- Ability to collaborate with technical and non-technical teams.
- Basic knowledge of SQL language and experience on Google BigQuery is a plus
- Ability to communicate technical and complex information digestibly to various stakeholders
- Experience in agile working environments and implementing A/B testing frameworks
- Comfortable working in a highly collaborative and dynamic environment
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)