The HR manager forms part of the Metyis Global People Function and reports directly to the Global HR Lead. HR, Recruitment, L&D and HR Strategy & Innovation make up the Global People Function, reporting to our CPO.
In this role you will be responsible for HR Netherlands, which is a team in the making, You will have at least one direct report, in future this could be more. Our Amsterdam office has circa 200 colleagues.
With our stellar growth, the HR function is becoming more and more important. Whilst many things are already developed, there is still a lot for you to do, so in this role you will have the opportunity to make your mark and to have impact.
Ideally you will have a passion for people, collaboration, making a lasting impact, and finding innovative ways to further enhance HR in our fast-paced professional services environment.
In your new role, you will:
- Provide guidance and support to managers and employees on HR-related matters, ensuring compliance with Dutch labor law requirements and acting as an internal consultant
- Develop, revise and implement HR policies and procedures in line with global policies
- Develop a deep understanding of the business objectives, challenges, and culture to effectively align HR initiatives with organizational goals
- Develop, coordinate and recommend changes for the improvement of workflow in HR operations
- Participate in professional development sessions or seminars
- Coordinate and/or work in special and cross-functional project teams, and / or international HR Projects
- Manage a small team, providing leadership, guidance, and support in their daily HR operations and their professional development