What we offer
- Opportunity to accelerate the pace of digitalization & ecommerce growth through advanced technology, business intelligence and analytics.
- Driving high-impact insights enhancing decision making across the entire organization.
- Driving brand equity and digital sales through enhanced digital experiences
- Interaction with senior business and ecommerce leaders on regular basis to drive their business towards impactful change
- Become part of a fast growing international and diverse team
Who we are
We are Metyis. We are a dynamic and forward-thinking consultancy firm that operates across a wide range of industries, creating solutions that are tailored to specific needs. We bring long-lasting impact and growth to our partners and clients.
With our multidisciplinary teams we create bold strategies and innovative solutions that are tailored to our client’s needs and help them capitalizing opportunities. Together we strive to bring long-lasting impact and celebrate collective victories.
At Metyis we share and entrepreneurial mind-set, a compelling passion to create and, more importantly, a firm belief in our partnership-driven business model. This is embedded in our culture and safeguarded as we evolve. Our team counts over 450 ambitious professionals with various backgrounds, spread over several continents. Our work environment unifies creative problem-solving and strategic thinking. We provide resources to visionaries who understand the direction that the world is moving. Tomorrow’s world is data-driven. It is digital. It is international.
Become part of the journey, become part of Metyis. Partners for impact.
What you will do
- Lead projects and client meetings
- Develop the project plan in conjunction with various stakeholders
- Manage various project artifacts like requirements document, milestones, deliverables etc. to ensure project completes on time, in scope and within budget
- Estimate project resource needs in line with the project requirements & plan
- You apply your technology & business knowledge to create a path for Digital Transformation
- You will work with solution architects & other teams to shape IT Strategies
- Setup and facilitate workshops & interviews with client teams
- Willingness to travel as needed for client projects
What you’ll bring
- At least 5-7 years of technology consulting experience, potentially in combination with relevant industry experience, with at least 1+ years at a project lead level
- A degree in quantitative field (e.g. Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science etc.); and/or MBA
- Experience with modern integration and application architectures, digital decoupling, agile/devops operating models, journey to cloud.
- Strong knowledge of programming languages, Agile, Waterfall & SDLC cycles
- Experience with eCommerce & cloud solutions required
- Experience with designing and developing business application architecture
- Good communication skills (oral and written); fluent in English.
- Ability to innovate and deal with constantly changing environment
- Passionate about technology, takes initiative and willing to learn new skills
- MBA or related management degree
- Experience with ERP (SAP), IT Security & IT Infrastructure technologies
- Experience with Microservices, API integrations, DevOps etc