What we offer
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with C-level stakeholders at our clients to drive their business towards impactful change
- Lead and develop your teams and individual team members in creating new business solutions via data driven insights
- Identify and seize opportunities at the client and at Metyis in our entrepreneurial environment
- Become part of a fast growing international and diverse team
Who we are
We are Metyis. We are a dynamic and forward-thinking consultancy firm that operates across a wide range of industries, creating solutions that are tailored to specific needs. We bring long-lasting impact and growth to our partners and clients.
With our multidisciplinary teams we create bold strategies and innovative solutions that are tailored to our client’s needs and help them capitalizing opportunities. Together we strive to bring long-lasting impact and celebrate collective victories.
At Metyis we share an entrepreneurial mindset, a compelling passion to create, and, more importantly, a firm belief in our partnership-driven business model. This is embedded in our culture and safeguarded as we evolve. Our team counts over 450 ambitious professionals with various backgrounds, spread over several continents. Our work environment unifies creative problem-solving and strategic thinking. We provide resources to visionaries who understand the direction that the world is moving. Tomorrow’s world is data-driven. It is digital. It is international.
Become part of the journey, become part of Metyis. Partners for impact.
What you will do
Metyis is growing! We are looking for an experienced Principal to join our Strategy & Execution team.
- As a Principal you are responsible for managing client interactions and play a key role in building and maintaining client relationships.
- While supervising projects, you apply knowledge of business and organizational principles to develop pragmatic strategy, design actionable insights, drive change management, and develop and execute value accretive business cases.
- You provide end-to-end project management required to meet client expectations. Responsibilities may include oversight over different workstreams and initiatives, and senior stakeholder management.
- You oversee the formulation of strategic data enabled hypotheses and the subsequent advanced data analyses of client, competitor, and industry data.
- You play a critical role in the personal development and growth of your team members providing on the job coaching, continuous feedback, performance evaluation and help with personal development planning.
- You will participate in internal initiatives, and companywide capability- and content development.
What you’ll bring
- Demonstrated expertise aligned with one of Metyis’ practice areas
- 6-10 years of consulting experience, potentially in combination with relevant industry experience, with at least 3+ years at a project lead level, managing both client engagements and project teams
- Strong management and communication skills. The ability to bring together all stakeholders and persuade senior clients to act on the given advice.
- Proven ability to manage client engagements, client relationships, and provide guidance to teams, owning the responsibility for the quality of the engagement.
- Strong analytical skills and a high capacity for conceptual thinking, proven by a high level of academic achievements. Ability to develop leading edge business models, frameworks for analysis, and long-term business strategies that maximize shareholder value.
- Genuine appetite and interest in driving the Metyis business development agenda using interpersonal and commercial skills
- Fluency in English
- Must have the right to work in the UK