What we offer
- Opportunity to accelerate the pace of digitalization & e-commerce growth through advanced technology, business intelligence, and analytics
- Driving high-impact insights enhancing decision making across the entire organization
- Driving brand equity and digital sales through enhanced digital experiences
- Interaction with senior business and e-commerce leaders on a regular basis to drive their business towards impactful change
- Become part of a fast-growing international and diverse team
Who we are
We are Metyis. We are a dynamic and forward-thinking consultancy firm that operates across a wide range of industries, creating solutions that are tailored to specific needs. We bring long-lasting impact and growth to our partners and clients.
With our multidisciplinary teams we create bold strategies and innovative solutions that are tailored to our client’s needs and help them capitalize on opportunities. Together we strive to bring long-lasting impact and celebrate collective victories.
At Metyis we share and entrepreneurial mind-set, a compelling passion to create and, more importantly, a firm belief in our partnership-driven business model. This is embedded in our culture and safeguarded as we evolve. Our team counts over 450 ambitious professionals with various backgrounds, spread over several continents.
Our work environment unifies creative problem-solving and strategic thinking. We provide resources to visionaries who understand the direction that the world is moving. Tomorrow’s world is data-driven. It is digital. It is international.
Become part of the journey, become part of Metyis. Partners for impact.
What you will do
- Work with the team and be part of client meetings, gather & analyze requirements
- Ability to understand & communicate technical specifications
- Research & present market-leading solutions in areas of relevance
- Communicating results and insights via engaging presentations.
- Communicate with all related stakeholders
- Setup and facilitate workshops & interviews with client teams
- Willingness to travel as needed for client projects
What you’ll bring
- 1-2 years of work experience in technology, consulting, or related fields
- A degree in a quantitative field (e.g. Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, etc.)
- Knowledge of programming languages, Agile, Waterfall & SDLC cycles
- Skilled with Excel and Powerpoint
- Good communicative skills (oral and written); fluent in English
- Ability to innovate and deal with constantly changing environment
- Passionate about technology takes initiative, and willing to learn new skills
- Keeping up with latest technology trends
Nice to have
- MBA or related management degree
- Experience with e-commerce & related technology solutions
- Professional experience in a technology domain in verticals like finance, retail, FMCG, supply chain, or e-commerce