What we offer
- Gain relevant working experience in strategy consulting, develop a deep understanding of complex business challenges and how to solve them
- Interact with clients regularly to drive their business towards impactful change
- Play a key role in the team by creating new business solutions via data-driven insights
- Receive guidance by a dedicated mentor to make sure you make the most out of your time at Metyis
- Experience being part of a fast-growing international and diverse team
Who we are
We are Metyis. We are a dynamic and forward-thinking consultancy firm that operates across a wide range of industries, creating solutions that are tailored to specific needs. We bring long-lasting impact and growth to our partners and clients.
With our multidisciplinary teams we create bold strategies and innovative solutions that are tailored to our client’s needs and help them capitalizing opportunities. Together we strive to bring long-lasting impact and celebrate collective victories.
At Metyis we share an entrepreneurial mindset, a compelling passion to create, and, more importantly, a firm belief in our partnership-driven business model. This is embedded in our culture and safeguarded as we evolve. Our team counts over 450 ambitious professionals with various backgrounds, spread over several continents. Our work environment unifies creative problem-solving and strategic thinking. We provide resources to visionaries who understand the direction that the world is moving. Tomorrow’s world is data-driven. It is digital. It is international.
Become part of the journey, become part of Metyis. Partners for impact.
What you will do
- As an Intern, you are part of a consulting team and work on challenging client-projects
- You take responsibility for distinct components of the project. Activities may include preparing presentations and workshops, creating (financial) models, and providing status reports to the client
- You conduct market research, interpret data sources, do interviews, execute analysis and translate findings into relevant insights for the client
- You participate in discussions and client meetings to deliver novel solutions
What you’ll bring
- Strong affinity with one of Metyis’ practice areas and the drive to combine strategy, execution, and analytics to realize the true impact
- Currently final year Bachelor or Master student with excellent academic performance
- Strong communication skills and ability to work together in diverse teams
- Proven problem-solving abilities through work experience, projects, and/or extracurriculars
- Entrepreneurial mindset, high degree of intellectual curiosity, and a collaborative spirit
- Strong analytical skills and a high capacity for conceptual thinking. Ability to support developing leading-edge business models, frameworks for analysis, and long-term business strategies that maximize shareholder value
- Fluency in Dutch, English